Watching movies in the cinema has its perks; You get to stay in a quiet and peaceful environment with comfortable chairs and with a cold AC. Not only that, but you get to watch it on the big screen with the choice of viewing it in 2D or 3D! There is also a lot of food choices available outside the cinema with great service as well, so you get your money’s worth.
It’s definitely the best way to spend time with family, friends, or even as a date. But some people opt to watch alone, as they want to experience the whole movie without being disturbed. Yes, there are those types of people when watching movies! Here are some of the popular types of people you may have encountered when watching on the big screen:
- Narrators – These are the ones that say everything they see when watching. It’s funny to listen at first, but the next few minutes can be irritating, especially if you want to concentrate on the plot.
- Questioners – These are the ones who constantly ask questions instead of trying to understand or watch the movie. While many people have toleration for these kinds of people, some would just like to move away.
- The texters – Instead of watching the movie, they end up using their phones the whole time, then turning into the questioners when they miss something. Not only that, but the brightness of their phone can get irritating. But have you ever encountered one who actually took a phone call in the cinema?
- The couples – While movies are meant for date nights, sometimes it can get extreme. With couples doing public displays of affection that can go too far, it’s very distracting and inappropriate, especially if you’re within eyesight!
- The family – Like mentioned, you get to spend quality time with family in the cinemas, but sometimes there are families with loud kids. While you just have to bear with it, you’ll need to grit your teeth before wanting to yell at a kid and wish they just watched at home instead.
- The sleepers – These are the ones who waste their movie tickets sleeping in the theater. Harmless, until they either turn into wuestioners when they wake up or start snoring loudly!
- The snacker – These people are bearable. I mean, who doesn’t want to eat in the cinema? But it can get irritating when their food ends up smelling up the whole place, or worse when all you can hear are wrappers and chewing.
Hate these types of people? Some people prefer to watch at home instead of encounter them! Luckily, you can get ShowBox iPhone App Download that can have you stream the latest movies and shows without any hassle at all. Watch alone in the comforts of your own home and have your own movie marathon without encountering these people with ShowBox